Friday, December 19, 2014

Preparation for a Healthy Life

Good Morning cupcakes!

I know that New Year's is right around the corner and many people like to make New Year's resolutions. This post is all about products I love.

The first product is my cooler that I take with me to work and class. I bought mine on amazon. (link to my lunch box ). This allows me to fit all of my food and prepped meals into it. I also put 2 ice packs in. Here are some other lunch boxes, but they are a little more expensive than mine.

I love my Tupperware! I have different sizes. Eventually I will probably get glass containers, but for now I am a poor college student and have cheap plastic ones. (amazon Tupperware link )
I do not know what I would do without my food processor. I use this to make homemade almond butter as well as other nut butters. I also use it to make banana icecream. I use it to chop up a lot of things. I make pancake batter in it. My food processor is my life saver. (food processors on amazon )
When I am really serious about counting my macros I like to use a scale to correctly portion out my food. This is harder to do over Christmas break and the holidays, so I have just been trying to eat as healthy as I can. When I am at grad school, I like to weigh out my food, so a food scale is helpful. (link to food scales on amazon )
I am a huge fan of at home workout equipment. Here are some pictures of some of my favorite things:
 I have 5, 10, & 15 lbs.
Those are the basics that I like to have around my house. If you want to spend a little more money, these are helpful
Some food products that I love 
The vanilla and cookies and creme are delicious!
I buy mine at Target or Kroger
Those are just a few of my favorite food things right now! 

That's all I have for today! My workout later will be 30 minutes on the stair climber with a sweatshirt on (I love to sweat!) and then 30 minutes on the elliptical. I will do an ab workout on my stability ball and I will do a made up leg workout and push ups at home. 

Later taters!














No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog. I love hearing from readers, so feel free to comment below xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...