Monday, February 2, 2015

Current progress-Friday

GOOOOODDD MOOORRRNNNING!

Today is an exciting day...Progress Pictures!!

Just so I cover this, here is today's workout:
 Yoga (video here: Yoga ), abs (video here: ABS ), legs (video here: leg and glutes), 1hr cardio- 30 min stair climber with sweatshirt on followed by 30 minutes elliptical with sweatshirt off

Now... PROGRESS PICTURES!
Picture on the left is current as of yesterday and the picture on the right was two weeks ago when I was still eating peanuts and not as dedicated.

Can you tell a difference!?

 I feel a difference that is for sure. Have I lost weight? I have no idea because I don't use a scale. I feel a difference and that is what matters! This is another reason I take progress pictures.

Read my recent blog posts if you want to know more about what I have been doing to reach this!

Meal plan for today


That is all I have for today.

Peace out! Later Taters :D

2 comments:

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog. I love hearing from readers, so feel free to comment below xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...