Thursday, September 24, 2015

Birthday Celebration- 3 Ingredient Healthy Cookies

Hello Cupcakes!

Well today is my birthday! Last night I made myself healthy cookies to celebrate. I am taking them to work and class to share with everyone. I made cookies with only three ingredients!

Chickpea Cookies:

Ingredients:
1 can of no salt chickpeas (15 oz)
1 cup chocolate almond butter*
2/3 cup honey

Directions:
Preheat oven to 350. Drain chickpeas and place in a food processor or blender. Blend until smooth. Add the almond butter and honey and blend until smooth and combined. Place parchment paper on two cookie sheets. Scoop 1 spoonful of dough onto prepared baking pans (this should make 24 cookies). Bake for 9-10 minutes. Let the cookies cool and then enjoy! 

*Note: If you cannot find the dairy free chocolate almond butter you can use 1 cup of regular almond butter or peanut butter. Then you will add 1/2 -1 cup of your choice of chocolate chips (I would use Enjoy Life Mini Dairy Free Chocolate Chips). 
Here is the nutritional breakdown of one cookie if you make 24 cookies with this batter: 





I hope you enjoy this recipe!

Later Taters xoxo

4 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness! I have these ingredients, noms! Thanks for the recipe! :) I am gonna try protein powder with these, too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are so welcome! Let me know how they turn out with protein powder!! What protein powder is your favorite?

      Delete
  2. Also, those plates remind me of Purdue dining courts. Lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really enjoy Sunwarrior plant based protein powder!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog. I love hearing from readers, so feel free to comment below xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...