Friday, September 18, 2015

Friday Favorites

Hello cupcakes!

It's that time again... Friday Favorites! I am really loving these posts because it gives me time to reflect and appreciate my life. Here are the link ups for today: Momfessionals , A Little Bit of Everything , Grace and Love , A. Liz Adventures ,  & September F A R M . If you get a chance, check out their blogs! Each one is cute and unique. 


Number 5: Companies that truly care about using healthy ingredients. 

I know I have said it before, but Go Raw is an amazing company. Check them out: Go Raw Website. Their products can also be found on Amazon and Vitacost. Refer to this post if you would like more info: Go Raw Products Post . This is my favorite right now (Pumpkin Seed Sprouted Bites). 


Another company that I recently found is Go Chomps. Here is their website: Go Chomps. This is the only beef stick I have found without artificial ingredients or preservatives. They are also Paleo and Whole30 approved! They are made with 100% grass fed non gmo New Zealand beef. There are NO added sugars, gluten, msg, nitrates, fillers, binders, or preservatives. Right now if you buy 5 regular you get 5 free of their new flavor! What a deal. Follow the link above to get this offer while it lasts.


Paleonola is the last company I would like to mention. Check out their website: Paleonola Website. I will be writing a review post about their products soon! They have so many different flavors with few ingredients. Here is the list of ingredients for the original flavor: Ingredients: Almonds, Pecans, Pepitas*, Honey*, Walnuts, Coconut Oil*, Sunflower Seeds*, Flax Seeds*, Sweetened Dried Cranberries (Cranberries, Apple Juice Concentrate, Sunflower Oil), Dried Coconut*, Vanilla Extract, Cinnamon.

I simply think it is nice to have knowledge about companies produce healthy and nutritious foods. Some days I don't have time to make a snack or I am traveling and need something to bring with me. All of these companies produce food that meets my expectations. They are all paleo and Whole30 approved. 

Number 4: Fall movies. Who remembers Hocus Pocus? I love watching this movie because it reminds me of my childhood and brings back so many happy memories. I make my boyfriend watch it with me! What are your favorite fall movies? I love when ABC family has all the fall movies on tv every weekend during October. 


Number 3: Candle and Blankets.

I don't know about you guys, but something about lighting a candle and bundling up in a blanket is so relaxing for me. It brings happiness and joy into my crazy busy life. It's the simple things in life right? What relaxes you?


Of course I had to include my favorite quote in this picture. "It's a beautiful day, don't let it get away."

Number 2: Leg Workouts. I love challenging my legs. I get a good sweat on leg days as well. My legs used to be so small and hardly had any muscle. I've worked hard the past couple years to really build my legs and booty. Do you all have a favorite leg workout? Here is the leg workout I did this morning (also biceps because they needed some love this week). Yes that is a picture of my laminated paper I take to the gym with me. I like to have a plan when I get to the gym so I don't waste time. I have a folder full of different workouts for different muscle groups. I also don't like to get bored with my workouts. Let me know if you would like me to share these. I get some of my workouts off Youtube and I make some of them up myself. 



And Number 1: Support and love from others. I love when people comment on my blog or instagram page. It is so nice to meet others who are living healthy lives or trying to get on the path to a healthy lifestyle. <3<3<3

I hope everyone has a happy and healthy weekend!

Later Taters xoxo


4 comments:

  1. I am the same way, I love candles! It's relaxing to light one, especially in fall, when I'm lounging around or relaxing. Cute blog! Happy Friday. :)

    Jasmin
    www.jasminlovescoffee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by my blog jasmin! I will have to check out your blog as well!

      Delete
  2. Hi Tori! I'm hopping over to say Hi and thanks for your comment on my blog. Hocus Pocus is definitely one of our favorite fall movies, too! Hope you are enjoying your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Laura! Thank you so much for stopping by! I am enjoying my weekend and fully soaking up my free time. Grad school makes life crazy sometimes! I hope you fully enjoy your Sunday.

      Delete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog. I love hearing from readers, so feel free to comment below xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...