Thursday, September 3, 2015

Homemade Pumpkin Cashew Butter: Recipe

Hello cupcakes!

Upon request I am going to share with you my recipe for pumpkin cashew butter.

Here's what you will need:

1 16 oz package of raw cashews
1 can of pure pumpkin
1/2 vanilla bean
1/3 c-1/2 c whole dates, pitted * the more dates you use the sweeter it will be*
1/2 tsp pink Himalayan salt
2 T coconut oil
cinnamon to taste, optional
unsweetened cashew milk

And here's how to make it:

In a food processor, add the cashews and blend until creamy. Add the dates, vanilla bean, salt, and pumpkin and blend together. Add cashew milk in slowly until desired consistency. I like mine to be more of a whipped consistency.

I find this very good on bananas, with apples, or by the spoonful! I also have used this to top some of my healthy cookies like a frosting. Really the options are limitless. I cannot believe how wonderful this turned out. I like to put mine into mason jars with reusable lids. It would also make a great gift!

If you make this comment below and let me know what you think and if you eat it with anything in particular!

Later Taters! Peace out... until next time xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog. I love hearing from readers, so feel free to comment below xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...