Monday, January 4, 2016

Clovis Nutrition: The Perfect Paleo Powder + Protein Cookie Recipe

Hello cupcakes,

I wanted to start the New Year off by telling you about a new company I have had the pleasure of working with. The company is called Clovis Nutrition and is created by an awesome man. His name is Justin. Here is a link to his website: Clovis Nutrition.

Further in this blog post I am going to share some recipes I have created using the Powder. 

As many of you know, I have food intolerances that make it hard for me to find a protein powder that I can consume and enjoy. I have been doing a lot of research on different brands and taste testing many different kinds to find one that is truly healthy, mixes well, and tastes delicious. While doing some research, I came across a new upcoming brand that made Paleo Protein Powder. I could not believe my eyes!! 


Here are some quotes from the Clovis Nutrition site about the Paleo Powder: 
  • "The Perfect Paleo Powder is unlike any nutritional product available today. It is not a supplement, it is not a "protein powder,” and it is definitely not some fad "weight loss" meal replacement shake. To put it simply, The Perfect Paleo Powder is food… that’s it. In fact, it’s so pure that we can’t even legally call it a supplement. How’s that for Paleo?!"
  • "Here at Clovis, we take great pride in offering products that are 100% Paleo without any artificial sweeteners or chemicals. Yes, ZERO artificial sweeteners or chemicals. The Perfect Paleo Powder is derived from only organic whole food sources and helps give your body the fuel it needs to perform at the highest possible level, every single day. With 27 grams of protein, 3 grams of prebiotic dietary fiber, 1,000 milligrams of Omega-3’s and only 12 net carbs. The Perfect Paleo Powder is the perfect post-workout formula for those who train in a world where proper recovery is not optional, it is a way of life!"
Wanna watch a video about the Powder? Click this link: The Perfect Paleo Powder

I want to start by sharing a good ol' shake using  Paleo Powder. 


I used 8 oz. of unsweetened almond milk and 1 serving of Paleo Powder and added it to a shaker cup. 



Here is what it looked like after shaking it up. I got the texture to be smoother by letting it set for a few minutes and re-shaking it.


I also made some oatmeal using the Paleo Powder. I just made some plain oatmeal and added 1/2 a serving of the powder to it. You could add one whole serving if you want to. I stirred the powder in until it was combined. If you like your oatmeal a little runny, you could add some unsweetened almond milk. I also had some Teami Skinny Tea. 


I decided to make some protein cookies, and they turned out amazing. My boyfriend and his friend really loved them. I should have made a double batch. 


Clovis Nutrition Paleo Powder Chocolate Chip Cookies

Ingredients:

  • 2 eggs
  • 1/2 c coconut oil
  • 1/2 c honey
  • 1 tsp vanilla 
  • 2/3 c Tigernut flour
  • 1/2 c almond flour
  • 1/4 c coconut flour
  • 1 serving of Paleo Powder
  • 1/2 tsp baking soda
  • 1/3 c unsweetened coconut
  • 2/3 c mini chocolate chips


Directions: In a bowl, combine all the dry ingredients. In a separate bowl, combine all the wet ingredients. Add the wet mix into the dry mix and stir until combined. Lastly, stir in the coconut flakes and chocolate chips. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and scoop the dough onto the baking sheet. Place in preheated oven (350 degrees) for 10-12 minutes or until the edges of the cookies are slightly browned. 


Here is what the final product looks like:


Don't forget to buy yourself some Paleo Powder. You can purchase it here: Amazon: Paleo Powder

Stay tuned... I will be posting some more recipes using this delicious Paleo Powder. 

Later Taters

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog. I love hearing from readers, so feel free to comment below xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...